Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

VALORANT Issues on i3-7100

worn
Beginner

Hey, i have an issue on HD Graphics 630 drivers. After installing updated drivers for HD Graphics 630, VALORANT becomes unplayable. The only driver version that I can use the oldest one "26.20.100.7985". I don't know what is the problem can anyone help me?

Edited: i drop my ssu result already

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @worn

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Based on the Intel® System Support Utility report, we noticed that the drive on the computer is a mechanical hard drive (HDD) according to the model number "ST500DM002-1SB10A" and Seagate* website.

We understand this happens when installing the latest graphics drivers. Regarding this behavior, we would like to inform you that Intel has been unable to replicate this issue on multiple systems using different processors and integrated graphics and our latest generic DCH drivers.

This issue is being discussed on this Community thread

Users comment that rolling back to driver 27.20.100.8476 seems to address performance while others have reported the issue goes away when switching from a mechanical hard drive (HDD) to a Solid State Drive (SSD).

At this point, our recommendation is to refer to the Community thread to follow up on this issue and its discussion. Having said that and in order to avoid duplication of efforts, please kindly let us know if you agree to close this question.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
worn
Beginner

It looks like I have to buy SSD for solution but I can't even buy a video card yet, lol.
Thanks for your help, you can turn it off. ❤️

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello worn

Thank you for your response and for your understanding. As per your request, we will proceed to close this thread now and it has been a pleasure to assist you with this inquiry.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos