Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Video capture not working on 12700K and UHD770

Sławek
Employee

Hi,

During my struggle with The Witcher artifacts (in the another thread) I tried to use video capture capability that is visible in Intel Graphics Center tool, but without success...

I have Windows 11 Evaluation installed.

Does this feature it work with UHD770 ? I tried to use all drivers available and with all of them I have a nice message with advice to update video driver...

Sawek_2-1644144668305.pngSawek_3-1644144686213.png

Does anybody was able to use video capture feature on UHD770 ?

--
Regards
Sławek

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Sławek,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with the Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC).

I do appreciate your report, I will check internally this behavior and as soon as I have any details I will let you know.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Sławek, 

In order to continue with the investigation, I would appreciate it if you provide the following:

1. Have you tested Windows 11 non-enterprise version? if so, what was the result?

2. Is there any reason why you are using this Windows version?

3. Can you share a video of the issue?

4. Did you perform the clean installation method to install the drivers?

5. Did you try to reinstall the Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC)?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
Sławek
Employee

Hello Deivid,

I would like to answer your questions but all that topic is now outdated because new official drivers 30.0.101.1340 released fixed my problem 🙂 I performed normal incremental update and Video Capture is now working perfectly.

Thank you and have a good day 🙂

--
Regards
Sławek

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Sławek, 

I am glad to know that the latest driver version fixed the issue. Bear in mind that you can open a new thread in case you experience any other issues with Intel products.

Thanks for your time and comprehension.

Regards,  

Deivid A.