Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

What happened to Collage mode?

DHom
Novice

I cannot find a way to enable Collage mode for multiple monitors in the Intel Graphics Command Center after I updated to the latest DCH drivers. Has Collage mode support been eliminated from Intel Graphics drivers?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DHom
Novice

I tried this on an i3-7100, i5-8500T, G4900 and G4900T with five different motherboards on Win 10 Pro 1903, Win 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB and Win 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello DHom

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

Do you have access to the feature if you use the Intel® graphics control panel?

What video cables are you using on the system? How many displays are you using on the system?

Regards,

Leonardo C.                        

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello DHom

Have you been able to collect the information requested? 

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
DHom
Novice

On one system, I have Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers 26.20.100.6912 which does not include the Intel Graphics control panel. Instead , the Intel Graphics Command Center is available but does not have any options for selecting Collage mode. I have 3 displays displays connected via HDMI to HDMI cables.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello DHom

Thank you for the details. Can you try downloading the Intel® Graphics Control Panel From the Microsoft® store check if you have the option to set the collage mode?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
DHom
Novice

Hi Leonardo,

I was able to download it from the Microsoft Store on the WIndows 10 Pro systems! Thank you!

How do I install the Intel Graphics Control Panel for WIndows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello DHom

I am glad to hear that you have been able to get the collage mode, for the system with Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 if you don't have access to the Microsoft® store we recommend contacting Microsoft® for guidance to get the Intel® Graphics Control Panel app installed.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos