Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Why is there nothing in the display tab of the Intel Graphics Command Center?

JAliz
Beginner

I have the latest driver for Intel HD 620 and an i5-7200u processor and windows 10 but nothing shows up in most of the tabs for the Command Center except for the "video" tab

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JAliz
Beginner

display tab.png

Model number: HP Laptop 14-bs0xx

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello JAliz, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I was looking on the behavior that you reported on the thread along with the report, and I noticed that your system has an AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330 as well, please check the information below: 

• Your system has 2 different graphics cards, which means that probably your computer is working with switchable graphics. You can learn more about this here
  • Based on that, the graphics part of your system might be managed by AMD's site only and that can be the reason why the Intel® Graphics Command Center does not have any visibility of the displays. 
  • I will highly recommend you to check with the AMD's graphics panel to see if the displays are shown on that site. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
JAliz
Beginner

There are no display panels on either of the Intel or AMD, but I'll ask the AMD guys, Thanks for the feedback!

0 Kudos