Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Will there be new features in upcoming versions of the command center, that allow performance boosts by new features to decrease the load on gpu and cpu ?

KFaar
Beginner

I am already discussing this in the Forum of Path of Exile, where is seem to be the only one trying to play with an integrated graphics chip.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2864392/page/9

I would appreciate if more people would show interest in playing this game with low end hardware like me, I am using an Intel HD Graphics 500 and it is not performing well at all. I would like to get aswell Intel to be interested in optimizing the game performance, aswell as Grinding Gear Games.

Is there anything I can do, I am missing the old in-depth features of the Control Panel, and the access to the control panel by right clicking on the desktop was also very useful.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Better ask your question in Intel GGC General Feedback thread. I informed also @Gabriela_Intel​ .

Leon

KFaar
Beginner

This "Forum" is somewhat unusual and not easy to handle, how can I move my question ?

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi @KFaar​, 

First off, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! Feedback like yours is really helpful and allows us to improve our graphics products. Regarding increasing your performance when playing a game, we recommend you to use the automatic game settings (located on the home page) that can be started by detecting the games on your system. I particularly recommend you to use the Intel Graphics Command Center Beta since the most recent beta version has major enhancements to the automatic game settings.

Unfortunately, the right-click context menu that was previously an option using the Intel Graphics Control Panel is no longer supported in the Intel Graphics Command enter since it is a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application. 

Please feel free to post any future feedback in our Intel GCC General Feedback thread!

AlHill
Super User

You cannot move your question. Also, starting Monday, the Intel forums will be migrating to a new platform.

Doc