Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Windows no puede cargar el controlador de dispositivo para este hardware. Es posible que el controlador esté dañado o no se encuentre. (Código 39)

RRoja3
Beginner

Esto me figura cuando verificó en administrador de dispositivos Intel (r) HD graphics tipo de dispositivo adaptadores de pantalla - fecha del controlador 19/05/2016 - versión 9.17.10.4459 - ubicación Bus PCI 0, dispositivo 2, función 0 ¿ como soluciono este problema ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RRoja3
Beginner
Hi David, thank you very much for responding, but with the problem Solver Windows ran and so far is working well. I appreciate your attention. Greetings Ricardo PDTA: If you have any questions or problems, I will contact you again. Enviado desde mi correo con Windows 10 ricardorojas@live.com.ar<mailto:ricardorojas@live.com.ar>

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello RRoja3, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. Keep in mind that the support given here is in English. We use translation tools to be able to understand your issue and assist you. Now, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Also, please attach screenshots of the error message that you are experiencing. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello RRoja3, Were you able to check my post? Please provide me with the information requested in order to assist you further. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RRoja3
Beginner
Hi David, thank you very much for responding, but with the problem Solver Windows ran and so far is working well. I appreciate your attention. Greetings Ricardo PDTA: If you have any questions or problems, I will contact you again. Enviado desde mi correo con Windows 10 ricardorojas@live.com.ar<mailto:ricardorojas@live.com.ar>
0 Kudos