Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21061 Discussions

Zoom Meeting Crashing With Arc A750

Dyn5203
Beginner

Hello,

I've been experiencing crash when participant starts screen sharing in Zoom. I am able to see the screen sharing after rejoining, but sometimes I won't see anything even after rejoining. I am using Zoom Meeting Desktop Version 5.17.2 (29988) (64-bit).

My PC details:

i5 12400F

Intel Arc A750 LE

32GB Ram

Asrock B760M PG Lightning DDR4

Intel GPU Driver 31.0.101.5085

Snapshot of Zoom Meeting issue

Dyn5203_0-1705912492726.png

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

I'm sorry to hear that the zoom meeting has crashed with your Arc A750. We want to gather some details to further isolate what is causing this problem. Please share with us the following details: 

1. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. Once you do, please send us the .txt file in this post 
  2. Are there any error messages showing when the crash happened?
  3. Are these also happening on other software? If it is, please let us know 
  4. Are there any changes made before the issue occurred?

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

We were just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let us know about this information so we can take the next steps needed to solve this issue. Thank you. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Dyn5203
Beginner

Hello, sorry for late reply...

I have attached the text file as requested.. There is no specific error message when it happens, the program simply froze and not responding, had to close and reopen. So far I have only experiencing crashing with Zoom Meeting, my games seem to run just fine. I have replaced the motherboard and gpu for this desktop setup, before the upgrade I could use Zoom just fine with Ryzen 5 2600 and RX 570.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Thank you for sharing this information. Upon checking your system, I noticed there is a higher version of BIOS available. As such, kindly please first try updating your BIOS to 5.01 at tis link: https://pg.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B760M%20PG%20LightningD4/index.asp#CPU

Let us know if the issue persists. You may also want to take a look at our desktop guide for Intel Arc A Series graphics at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091128/graphics.html

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dyn5203, 

How are you doing? 

Is your Zoom App still crashing? Kindly please let us know so I can further help you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dyn5203, 

I hope everything is working fine with your zoom app. As we have not heard a response from you, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos