Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20711 Discussions

blurry text when moving the mouse

jaw
Beginner

Hello

When I scroll down the screen of my laptop the text goes blurry.  Someone suggested to update display driver but when I tried this it said my driver was up to date. 

What is causing this problem? 

Also I can be watching a video and suddenly the screen goes black but I still have the sound.  when this happens I have to turn the laptop off, wait for a minute and then turn it back on.  Are these two problems connected?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

No where did you say what graphics or processor you have.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos