Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

can someone help me set a custom resolution to 1920x540

head2
Beginner

this is my system info

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home(10.0.18363 Build 18363)

Physical Memory (Installed): 8 GB

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz

System Type: x64-based PC

Total Installed Updates: 27 Updates - See Detailed View for more information

Display Adapter(s): Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 26.20.100.6911
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 27.21.14.5167

System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

System Model: G531GT

Network Adapter(s): Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) 10.0.18362.1
Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz 21.80.0.4
Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller 10.31.828.2018
Disk(s): Lexar USB Flash Drive USB Device 14.57 GB (available) 10.0.18362.1
Micron_2200V_MTFDHBA512TCK 361.86 GB (available) 10.0.18362.1

im trying to make a custom resolution 1920x540 with intel graphics command center but whenever i try to make the resolution it gives me an error message saying couldnt add the custom resolution reason bad parameters, is there a way for me to make a custom resolution of 1920x540 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello head2, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

As per the information you shared here and in the previous thread, please check the following information: 

1. Intel® Graphics Command Center does not support resolutions lower than 800x600, as per Windows* 10 requirements.  

2. Custom resolutions are considered overclocking, and this might damage your components. 

3. Also, for these custom resolutions, your display should support that, most likely; advanced Custom resolutions are not supported for Built-In Displays, as per the manufacturer's design. You can double-check with Asus* for the supported resolutions in this system.  

Note: Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello head2,  

I hope the previous information was useful. 

As we advised previously, the Intel® Graphics Command Center does not support resolutions lower than 800x600, as per Windows* 10 requirements. You might also want to check with the manufacturer to see the supported resolutions. 

I will proceed to close this case, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello head2,  

I hope the previous information was useful. 

As we advised previously, the Intel® Graphics Command Center does not support resolutions lower than 800x600, as per Windows* 10 requirements. You might also want to check with the manufacturer to see the supported resolutions. 

I will proceed to close this inquiry, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos