Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

can't launch app

nguym
Beginner

I downloaded this game Valorant and opened Intel graphic command center to adjust some settings. Then I hit launch to open the app but it said "the executable for the program could not be found". Can you help me with this? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Explain yourself better and provide some information.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
nguym
Beginner

Sorry for not being clear. I downloaded this game Valorant and opened Intel graphic command center to adjust some settings. Then I hit launch to open the app but it said "the executable for the program could not be found". Can you help me with this? 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @nguym

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we found another thread describing the same issue and the same hardware/software environment as this one. Therefore, we will close this thread to avoid duplication of effort,

We will continue working on this other thread: "can't launch app".

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos