Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

change user name

vasilis
Beginner

Hello  i  would  ask  you  if  there  any  offical  email  support  from  intel  and  i  can  change  user  name  profile

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Look under your settings, personal, display name.

Is that what you are looking for?

Doc

0 Kudos
vasilis
Beginner

intel  has  any  official  email  support?driver  assistant  find  a  nwer  version  of  LNC  (something  like  that)  but  failed  to  install  it

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No. Support is provided through this support community, via chat service (during office hours for Pacific TZ) or via phone (during office hours for the TZ of the geo support office).

Here are pages where you can lookup contact information, including local phone numbers, by geography:

In many cases, there are Customer Support folks who will be able to communicate with you in your native tongue.

Are you aware that you can enable email notification in this support community? With this enabled, you can receive an email letting you know that someone has responded to your posts, etc. 

...S

0 Kudos
vasilis
Beginner

thank  you.Do  you  know  anything  about  the  issue  with  intel  support  assistant?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Which issue (there are a number of issues being tracked)?
....S
0 Kudos
vasilis
Beginner

intel  driver  assistant  find  a  new  nfc  driver  something  like  that  but  failed  to  install  it

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, I would have to know exact name for this package. As well, if there is log file from this item's attempted installed, please include it in a response.

What I suggest you do is:

1. Go into Task Manager , select More Details and then stop the services named DSAService, DSAUpdateService and Intel Driver and Support Assistant Tray.
  2. Place copies of all of the files in folder C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA into a ZIP file.
  3. Attach this ZIP file to a response post. Use the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog just below the edit box.
  4. Reboot to get these services running again.

...S

0 Kudos
vasilis
Beginner
0 Kudos
vasilis
Beginner

Sorry  my  delay  responce.Sometimes when installing newer version DCH drivers(with  intel  driver  assistant  utility) and after rebooting reapears the window for installing new driver,is a bug?I  have  asus  rog G731GV.iNTEL  official support  told  me  that  the  utility  is  designed  for  intel  products  and  it  is  better  to  install  original  drivers  from  company

0 Kudos