No. Support is provided through this support community, via chat service (during office hours for Pacific TZ) or via phone (during office hours for the TZ of the geo support office).
Here are pages where you can lookup contact information, including local phone numbers, by geography:
- U.S. and Canada: Intel Customer Support NA
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: Intel Customer Support EMEA
- Asia-Pacific: Intel Customer Support APAC
- Latin America: Intel Customer Support LAR
In many cases, there are Customer Support folks who will be able to communicate with you in your native tongue.
Are you aware that you can enable email notification in this support community? With this enabled, you can receive an email letting you know that someone has responded to your posts, etc.
Sorry, I would have to know exact name for this package. As well, if there is log file from this item's attempted installed, please include it in a response.
What I suggest you do is:
- Go into Task Manager , select More Details and then stop the services named DSAService, DSAUpdateService and Intel Driver and Support Assistant Tray.
- Place copies of all of the files in folder C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA into a ZIP file.
- Attach this ZIP file to a response post. Use the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog just below the edit box.
- Reboot to get these services running again.
Sorry my delay responce.Sometimes when installing newer version DCH drivers(with intel driver assistant utility) and after rebooting reapears the window for installing new driver,is a bug?I have asus rog G731GV.iNTEL official support told me that the utility is designed for intel products and it is better to install original drivers from company