Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

computer information regarding graphics driver

sherri
New Contributor I

This is for AL Hill:

Al -  I don't know what happened but I was trying to respond to you regarding my graphics driver.

You asked me to send the computer information.   I think the program was called SSU.    Anyway I downloaded it and copied and paste it to an email.    And don't know if you got it.     I tried it several times.     Then I got something from someone asked me if it was working.    That was it.    And when would answer back.   I get message from Postmaster not deliverable.        I don't know, should I try to send the computer info again.     Should I come here and paste it in the community.         Need help  cause I keep getting message that I have an update.      Thank you for your assistance.

Sherrie

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello sherri, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to help you further, can you please provide the link to the original thread where ALHill asked you for the report from the Intel® System Support Utility?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
sherri
New Contributor I

Hello:

Oh wow!   I am not sure how to do that or where it is.     It was several days ago when Al did this.      I don't have the email anymore.     I will tell you this  I was trying to update my graphics driver through your website but couldn't seem to do it.    I did it several times with no results.    Even went to windows updates and tried it.     So   He told me to send him the computer info with SSU link.    That email I don't have anymore.    What can we do now or is there something else you need to proceed.    I'm sorry for this -   I am a novice at all of this.    I even had trouble sending the information but you must have it OK.       I'll learn after a while.         Hope you can help me.   Thanks, Sherri

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello sherri, 

I have performed some research and found your original thread:

- https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/intel-graphic-update/m-p/1324563#M102041

I recommend you to keep posting on that thread to avoid confusion, and if you want to send a message to a specific community member, send a private message.

I will close this thread to avoid duplications. Thanks for the comprehension.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos