Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

dr.fahmy@me.com

teledoc
Beginner

I ordered the depth and the tracking cameras D435 and T265 respectively. They litterally cam in less that 24 hours which was very impressive and got me even more excited. I started with D435 installed it on Windows 10 and everything was working fine, I could play feeds with tracking and key-point mapping on the Cubemos SDK and was able to configure, generate, build and debug samples.  I installed the RS viewer at a later point and got a message saying ISP not detected, shortly thereafter I was unable to see the RGB camera in the device manager and then I was unable to work with samples any more. When I try to run debugger a window opens but closes back and nothing happens. 

I followed some of the instructions in the forum, uploaded an older firmware and was able to see the RGB camera again but on the RS viewer it showed a white feed with a red flashing alert saying "No frames Received".   

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Ab

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RandallMan_B_Intel

Hi teledoc, 

Thanks for reaching out.

In order to get the proper support for the Intel® RealSense products, please post your inquiry on this community or you can open a ticket here.

Regards, 

Randall.  

0 Kudos