Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

driver for display

clorey79
Beginner

In Windows 10 updates, there is a driver26.29.100.7325, which shows it has been downloaded 12 times successfully with different dates in June. Why is this happening and why and what do I do about it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
19 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file (using the paperclip under the toolbar).

Doc

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner
I have done what you said to do, but Google Gmail blocked the file from being sent. I don’t know what to do now. Thanks
0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

I have done what I have been told to do, but when I tried to send it, Google Gmail blocked it from being sent. What should I do now? Thanks, Loretta

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, do NOT mail it.  ATTACH it as I described.

Doc

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner
Doc, I don't see a paper clip. Where should I see one? I am not sure how to attach this txt file.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Yes, PAPERCLIP was in my boilerplate before the forum changed to new software last week.  My apologies.

Now, look at the instructions under the reply window, where it says"Drag and drop here or browse files to attach "

Doc

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

Hi again Doc,

I downloaded the txt file and tried to send it to you, but got a message about the website not being valid. The website is ”serviserequestmgmt.intel.cI'm html

do you know why this site is not valid?

Thx,

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello clorey79

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. 

I have sent you a private message to confirm your contact information.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

Did you receive my contact information?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Do not use email.

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner
I downloaded this file and the results are now in File Explorer as dx_info_12852. There are these two files also Intel into and Intel download. How do I get them to attach to this question on your site? You mention under the reply, what reply, where? I am so sorry that I don't understand what you want me to do.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

When you click on the Reply button, it opens a window, titled Body, that you will use to enter your response post content. Just below that is a box labelled Drag and drop here or browse files to attach. You can either drag a file from File Explorer and drop it on this box or click on this browse link and select the file(s) to attach.

Hope this helps,

....S

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me. I will now try to do it this way. 

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

Hello all,

Here are the files that I hope you need to help me find the problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

Will someone look into this for me? Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It is unclear to me what your actual issue is.

Latest Intel Graphics driver can be downloaded from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29674/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers.

If you want to try the latest Beta driver, it can be downloaded from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29679/Intel-Graphics-BETA-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers.

...S

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

Hi, my issue is that the file has been downloaded many, many, many times. When I look in Windows update, the file kept getting downloaded with different dates and I wanted to know why this was happening and what it means to the windows system. Where were these downloads going? Should I somehow delete them or just download the file you supplied me with. I have discussed this problem a number of times on your board.

Awaiting your reply and thank you.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That likely means MS has screwed up the catalog yet again. Install the latest that I included the link for and this should stop these downloads (because newer than what's in catalog)

...S

0 Kudos
clorey79
Beginner

Thank you so very much for your very quick reply. I will download the file you told me about and hopefully fix this problem. I would love to know how MS screwed up. Can you tell me?

0 Kudos