Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

freez in fifa21

vivaldor
Beginner

hello , i have gpd win max but i have a big probleme , the probleme is freez in animation pack and crash in game in fifa21 , in observator events  error ; the driver igfxn is not respond with directx12

intel i5 1035g7

thansk for futury respond, good bye

https://youtu.be/OUhksb9dtTw

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
vivaldor
Beginner
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @vivaldor

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool.

In order to check this further, could you please confirm/provide the following details?

1- Are you having issues only with this game FIFA 21* or with other games?

2- Did the game work fine before? If yes, do you know if there were any Hardware or Software changes (e.g.: Windows, Driver, Game updates) related to the point when the issue started?

3- If this worked fine before, do you know the driver versions that work without problems? Could you please provide details or a list?

4- Please provide screenshots/pictures showing the game settings that you have set for this game. This will help us in case we test this in our lab.

5- Also, we noticed that this seems to be a special PC system (Handheld Game Console*), and as per the computer manufacturer (OEM) website GDP*, it seems that they provide a customized driver package for this system. Have you tested with the OEM drivers provided by GDP*? Please provide details.

Note: OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations, as well as for proper OEM driver installation instructions.

6- DxDiag* report following these steps:

• In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
  • In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
  • Click on Save All Information.
  • Open the report.
  • Use the option "save all information" to save the .TXT file.
  • Attach the report .TXT file to this thread. 

7- Please provide a Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the link.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
vivaldor
Beginner

yes it also crashes on fortnite, the crash has always been present, as the settings its low or high, I try everything, change driver, reinstallation windows ect. gpd told me that the problem came from you besides some other person has the same worries as me.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello vivaldor

Thank you for your response and for all the information provided.

Please allow us to check this further and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @vivaldor

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

After checking this further, we would like to inform you that we have filed this as a bug for our development team to work on; however, we can't provide an estimate for when the fix is going to be ready. The bug report ID is 18015478248.

We really want to thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us and at this point, all we need to do now is wait for a future driver update.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding and for your efforts.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos