motherboard:gigabyte h310m s2h 2
CPU intell cofee lake Intel® Core™ i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz
idownload driver using Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant-Installer but this problem not solved
- Al, is right giving you link to the latest DCH driver version 22.214.171.12472
- You didn't described what is the version of currently installed driver. I beleve that this is the "old-style" Intel Graphics Driver. The suggested driver 126.96.36.19972 is a new style DCH Graphics Driver. However, in order to install the new DCH style driver, you should do clean installation (i.e. first uninstall the current driver). Next time when you will update the DCH driver, it will do this without problems:
- Download the latest DCH driver version 188.8.131.5272 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29127?product=126688
- Disconnect the internet.
- Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the Delete the driver software from this device option.
- Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Now, install previously downloaded driver 184.108.40.20672
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
thanks for reply
i want to download last version but download link only for 1910.1007372 version i coudnt find 220.127.116.1123 version download link and 1910.1007372 i downloaded not work .
when i select 18.104.22.16823 version from -other version - list ; the download link not change to this version
- The latest driver version is version 22.214.171.12472, rather then 126.96.36.19923. My previous post was edited accordingly.
- You may download the 1910.1007372.exe also here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29127/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=80939
- I you follow my instructions in my previous post, you will be able ti instal this driver.