Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

how can i install intel graphics control panel without microsoft store?

MFara7
Beginner

hi, 

i have ThinkCentre M920q i've install the latest driver ' Intel ® Graphics Driver Version:"26.20.100.6860".

and i can't see the driver control panel.

I read a little about it and realized that the app should be downloaded through the Microsoft store, but the problem is that I do not have access to the store through the firewall in the workplace. How can I install the application?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Good question! I want to know the answer too.

...S

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

MFara7, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your inquiry, just to let you know, all the Intel® Graphics drivers from version 6444 or higher are considered Intel® DCH graphics drivers, like in this case version "26.20.100.6860" that you are currently using.

As you mentioned, the Intel® Graphics Control Panel is no longer bundled with the DCH driver and is automatically downloaded from the Internet.

So, for this specific scenario, the next thing to do will be for you to get in contact directly with the IT administrator of your company for him/her to disable the Firewall in the workplace for you to be able to download the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from the Microsoft* store.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician   

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
MFara7
Beginner

Alberto R, Thank you for your answer, I asked my IT administrator the workplace,

the answer was that you can not open access to Microsoft* store it because there are also Apps that can be installed that is unwanted.

Is it really not possible to install Intel® Graphics Control Panel in a different way?

thanks

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

With the DCH driver 26.20.100.6860 you suppose to have downloaded and installed the Intel Graphics Command Center which is replacing the Intel Graphics Control Panel. You should find it in the Start Menu and also on Taskbar (in the hidden icons area).

Leon

0 Kudos
MFara7
Beginner

LWAKSMAN, Thanks gfor your reply, i can't find the Intel Graphics Command Center are you sure it's installed with the drivers?

where can i find it?

thanks

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. I have now installed the latest Intel Graphics DCH Driver version 26.20.100.6912. The Intel Graphics Command Center is a part of this driver package. Please read the Release Notes: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28888/eng/ReleaseNotes_100.6912.pdf . If I'm not wrong, it was already included in the previous release of this driver.
  2. See the attached video to see where you should look for it.

Regards

Leon

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

MFara7, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

MFara7, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos