Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

how to run 3 external monitors on HP spectre x360 with Radeon RX Vega M graphics card

mocon1
Beginner

I have recently brought a HP Spectre x360 i7-8706G CPU and i'm trying to run 3 external Dell monitors. however, i'm having problems with the 3rd monitor. The laptop has detected the 3rd monitor but i'm unable to extend the 3rd screen. i'm currently using 2 usb-3 adapters to VGA and a HDMI to VGA adapter.

Can you please help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello mocon1, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. Based on the information provided, the adapters you are using may be causing this issue. We cannot guarantee that this configuration will work since a straight-through connection with a cable is recommended. In this scenario, you can try using a different cable/adapter if one is available to you. You can also check your system manufacturer's support website for validated multiple display configurations. You can also check the maximum displays supported by this specific laptop model. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello mocon1, Were you able to check the information provided on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello mocon1, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos