Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

i would say smth about intel hd graphic

LiwaHadri
Novice

really I just realized that this really smashes my life for me. why is all the computers running on a 60-frame and the other computers that have a graphics card chip like the HD 510 don't update? (I NOT mean big cards they have NVIDIA I just talk with graphics cards like Intel HD 4000) or improve performance at least a little bit this really makes me feel rather angry while playing I wish the developers would update the old graphics card a little bit at least because I am sure half of the world have these specifications of their computers. why not make the gaming option work on less on average computers only play on performance potatoes like Resolution 640x480 it also lag-dropFRAME which makes player provoke him more...  intel just want u play .........?

by the way i'm talk about FortniteGame. It is very old i know. and works well on the HD 4400 and almost the same performance as the HD 510 and there is an improvement in the performance of the HD 4400??!! . I hope there was an software to speed up performance like an intel extreme tuning utility. works on intel hd 510

I know that my message will be ignored and I hope you will reach an intel support team

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello LiwaHadri, 

I hope our previous recommendations were useful to you.

We recommend you checking with the game's developers since your system might be missing some specs to meet the recommended requirements.

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you have any additional questions, please post a new thread since this one will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You will do a lot better to stop with the foul language.  Clean up your post/

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
LiwaHadri
Novice

i am very sorry for the bad words but this is a right that provokes me and even the other players have the same specs the same thing

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Still, show some respect and correct your subject line and text.

0 Kudos
LiwaHadri
Novice
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Thanks.  One of the Intel support engineers will assist you.

0 Kudos
MaryT_Intel
Employee

Hi @LiwaHadri , 

I saw this and just wanted to let you know our product support engineers will take a look at it Monday morning for you when they're back at work.

Thank you!

Mary T.

Support Community Manager

0 Kudos
LiwaHadri
Novice

well thanks for your response, I hope they find a solution to solve this problem

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello LiwaHadri, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I understand that you would like to have better performance for your Intel® graphics, please keep in mind that overall performance might depend on the full system configuration, please check the following: 

1. Something useful is that Intel® graphics will use up to 50% of physical memory if using Windows* 10, please check here for more information. Therefore, adding more system memory can increase the video memory, you might need to check with your manufacturer (OEM) in case you want to increase the physical memory.  

2. We recommend having the system up to date (BIOS, Firmware, drivers, Operating System, Apps and Games). We do have in our download center some updates for the Intel® HD Graphics 510, those drivers are generic and will overwrite your OEM customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. In case you want to install the generic drivers, please try the following: 

1. Download the latest DCH driver and save it on the computer. 
  2. Disconnect from the Internet so no new drivers are automatically installed by Windows Update. 
  3. Uninstall the driver and the Intel Graphics Control Panel from Control Panel > Programs and Features. 
  4. Restart the computer. 
  5. Confirm in Device Manager > Video Adapters the controller is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter' > if not, repeat steps 2 through 4. 
  6. If the adapter continues to be listed as ‘Intel HD Graphics’ or similar, and no other Intel Graphics driver is listed under 'Programs and Features' for removal, then it means Windows has switched to a previously installed Legacy driver. At this point we can remove Legacy drivers from Device Manager
    1. Right-click on 'Intel HD Graphics' or similar, and select 'Uninstall Device
    2. In the pop-up window make sure 'Delete the driver software for this device' is checked. 
    3. Click on 'Uninstall'. 
    4. Restart. (Repeat steps 6.1.1 through 6.1.4 until the device gets listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter') 
  7. Install the DCH driver that was downloaded on step 1. 
  8. Restart the computer. 
  9. Reconnect to the Internet. 

3. Your graphics controller will support 4096x2304@24Hz using HDMI 1.4 and 4096x2304@60Hz using either DP or eDP (check here under "Processor Graphics"), however; this might vary depending on the app/game and the monitor. Can you confirm where do you see the resolution 640x480? So we can have more information about this setup, please connect your monitor and get the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, follow this link

4. Additionally, what settings are you using to play Fortnite? Can you share a screenshot of them? Also, what is the exact behavior that you get while playing this game? Please provide a detailed step by step replication or a video if possible.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
LiwaHadri
Novice

well, thank you, I was using an old version of intel, which is 2015, and I did not know that I was able to download the latest version, which is in 2020, but can you developers improve FPS little fortnite game?

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello LiwaHadri, 

Thank you for the update. 

So we can check the issues with Fortnite a little bit closer, we would like to have more details about this, please provide the following: 

1. What is the exact behavior that you get while playing this game? Please provide a detailed step by step replication or a video if possible.   
  2. What settings are you using to play this game? Share a screenshot of them. 
  3. Also, please provide a screenshot of the fps counter in the game, you can use a third-party tool to check the fps, otherwise Fortnite has its own counter, please check this link: https://www.pwrdown.com/gaming/fortnite-battle-royale-see-fps/ 
  4. You might also want to check with the game's developers in regards to this behavior, since the game might need some specific settings to improve the performance and gaming experience.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied. *

0 Kudos
LiwaHadri
Novice

1- when igpu render person or enemy gets some drop little , and also when i build samething in-gme or shoot or even drink and drive car/boat/plane get hang, the game stop about 0.2 seconds, and it returns. I'm sure fortnite have optimision not good in low-end computers. I used software fraps for recording.here is link video:

https://youtu.be/Uehkadzv--w

2- the settings are in a screenshot, and some of them are modifying resolution of fortnite file in order to set up and converting from 1280x720 to 800x600 in order to get better performance in fps. because in reality there is no 800x600 in the game, only 1280x720, everything in low directx version: dx11 vsync off motion blur off.

3- I did it before. I get between 50-30 fps in a game

4-in real, before the game was running on the frame of 60, but after they released Chapter 2, there was a lag and some dropframe within the game and a hang as well. I searched everything on YouTube, but I did not find a solution 😞

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello LiwaHadri, 

Thank you for the information provided. 

After checking the behavior and doing some research about the recommended settings to play Fortnite, listed here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/th/fortnite-c75/technical-support-c118/what-are-the-system-requirements-for-fortnite-on-pc-and-mac-a3332 

We noticed that your system might be missing some specs to get to the recommended settings for playing. As the site mentions "If you just meet the minimum system requirements, Fortnite will run on your machine, but probably not on the highest settings. Reducing the graphics settings in Fortnite and disabling background apps will help.

Based on that, we will recommend you consulting with the game's developers so they can advise you if it is possible to get better performance on this game. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied. *

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello LiwaHadri, 

I hope our previous recommendations were useful to you.

We recommend you checking with the game's developers since your system might be missing some specs to meet the recommended requirements.

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you have any additional questions, please post a new thread since this one will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Sebastian M 

0 Kudos