Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20988 Discussions

intel arc 310 no display

PanKript
Beginner

hi

i just bought intel arc310 graphic card , after drivers installation, when I turn on pc it shows the logo screen and then just black screen. if I unplug hdmi cable and plug in again then I have display, this happens when the graphics refresh rate set to 60 Hz, at 30hz everything goes normally.

pc connects to 55inches TV.

Is there anything i can do?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, PanKript.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

It's good to hear that reconnecting the HDMI cable resolves the issue temporarily at 30Hz. Could you confirm if you're using the HDMI cable directly from the Intel Arc 310 graphics card to the 55-inch TV? And Is your 55-inch TV capable of supporting a 60Hz refresh rate? Have you checked the TV's specifications or tried using a different HDMI port on the TV? This will help us identify any system compatibilities.

Have you installed the latest drivers for your Intel Arc 310 graphics card? If so, did you notice any changes in behavior after the driver update? Was there a different graphics card installed before the Intel Arc 310, and did you encounter similar issues with it? Could you describe any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, such as adjusting display settings or reinstalling drivers? 

Additionally, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PanKript
Beginner

1 i use hdmi cable directly from arc310 to tv

2 my tv support 60hz refresh rate 

3 i tried all 3 hdmi tv ports 

4 i have install the latest drivers i also reinstall them

5 with the old gpu i had no issues but the old card wasnt support 60hz refresh rate that make buy intel arc 310. the use of the pc is for HTPC.

When the refresh rate is at 60hz on netflix display blinking .

now  im using a displayport to hdmi cable without having trouble but with refresh rate at 30hz

the problem start with refresh rate at 60hz.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PanKript.

Given your current configuration, switching from a DisplayPort to an HDMI cable resolves the issue at 30Hz. However, the problem persists when set to 60Hz, especially noticeable on Netflix. Additionally, I've noticed you've conducted thorough testing with different setups and configurations.

Therefore, I'd like to ask the following additional questions to help us investigate and find a more accurate resolution:

• Could you confirm whether you're using OEM ARC graphics or an Intel-branded Arc product?
  • Please provide the make and model of the TV or monitor you've used.
  • Have you tested the setup with other TVs or monitors? If yes, please specify the screen resolution of each.

Moreover, while knowing the graphics model and screen refresh rate is a good starting point, I also need more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me. This will help verify details such as the OS build, driver version, and any system-level errors logged, which are crucial for troubleshooting.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
PanKript
Beginner

hi 

i m using OEM ARC gard (ASROCK)

TV model is F&U (VESTEL) FLA5522UH 4K and this is the only 4K TV 

i have test the setup with LG TV 42''  + LG monitor but both of them have resolution 1920x1080  and I had no problem with these two

i also tried HDMI cable version 2 and version 2.1 but after logo screen i have no display on both them until i unplug HDMI cable and plug in again

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PanKript.

Thank you for your response.

Please run SSU logs and share the results with me. This will help verify details such as the OS build, driver version, and any system-level errors logged, which are crucial for troubleshooting.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PanKript.

I hope you're well.

Have you had a chance to review our previous response? SSU logs will help us verify details such as the OS build, driver version, and any system-level errors logged, which are crucial for troubleshooting.

Please inform us if you require any further assistance. We're here to help.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
PanKript
Beginner

I have sent SSU LOG to my previous post. 

i reinstall windows 11 to my pc 

i replace hdmi cable with displayport to hdmi cable and now working properly at 60hz refresh rate

but with hdmi to hdmi cable i still have problem so i left displayport to hdmi cable.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PanKript.

Thank you for the update. However, I have not yet received the SSU logs. If you have the link to where you previously posted or shared your SSU logs, could you please share it with us? This will allow us to proceed with investigating and further replicating the issue.

You mentioned that you've updated the graphics driver to the latest version. Could you please provide the exact driver version currently installed for your ARC graphics? This information will assist us in identifying any potential compatibility issues between the graphics card and monitor. 

Additionally, I'd like to inquire whether you've tried a BIOS update and reset the BIOS settings to default. Sometimes, resetting the BIOS and performing a BIOS update can resolve display-related issues.

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, PanKript.

Have you had a chance to review our previous response regarding the BIOS update and resetting the BIOS settings to default? Please inform us if you require any further assistance. We're here to help.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
PanKript
Beginner

when I first turn on the computer and then the TV i have 60hz refresh rate but when i turn on tv first i have 30hz refresh rate, its crazy!!!!

i also sent the ss log

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, PanKript.

Thank you for sharing your SSU logs. We will need to do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, PanKript.

Thank you for your patience. I conducted some tests, and I kindly request that you try the following:

1. Use DDU to uninstall the current graphics driver and then install the latest version, 32.0.101.5762.
  2. Lower the screen resolution of the F&U (VESTEL) FLA5522UH and check for any changes. This will help determine if the issue is related to the monitor's screen resolution and refresh rate.
  3. Could you provide the make and model of the LG TV (42") and the LG monitor that is working fine?
  4. Is it possible to test the DisplayPort (DP) port of the graphics card by connecting a straight DP-to-DP cable? It appears the issue might be with the HDMI port of the graphics card, as the problem only occurs when using the HDMI port.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos