Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

intel uhd 630 missing

retuyunugraha
Beginner

hi, i got problem with intel graphic uhd 630 missing, then i check event wiewer and find this Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_9BC81849&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10 was started. i need help

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
retuyunugraha
Beginner
thank you for helping
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello retuyunugraha,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues with your Intel® UHD Graphics 630.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Can you provide more details about your issue>

2. Have you presented any crashes or black screens?

3. Is this issue recent? If so, when did it start?

4. Can you see the Intel® UHD Graphics 630 at the device manager?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello retuyunugraha, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello retuyunugraha, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos