Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

is there any update soon for the 4th generation please

mtare
Beginner

is there any update soon for the 4th generation please

9 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello mtare, Thank you for patience and for joining our Intel® community, it will be more than a pleasure to assist you. In order to assist you better, can you please provide us a longer/more detailed explanation of your inquiry? Also can you provide us with your system details? I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
mtare
Beginner

first of all I would like to thank you for your kind reply.. we heard from intel that it's going to release new updates for its graphics products such as 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th generation... so is there any update soon for the 4th graphic processor intel hd 4600

i hope to hear from you soon

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello mtare, Thank you for your response. In this case, we always release updates based on the status of the product. Status can go from launched (active with updates), discontinued (active with no updates) to EOIS (end of interactive support). You can check the status of your unit by visiting our portal at https://ark.intel.com/ Also, all the updates for our Graphics for 4th Generation Intel® Processors will be here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/97500/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-4th-generation-intel-processors.html?_ga=2.107155650.1377987688.1545318267-1236679467.1540406824 I hope this helps. Regards, Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello mtare, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
KAfad
Beginner

Hello Diego,

I just want to know if there is ever going to be an update to fix the black pitch rendering on FIFA 19 for the 4th generation graphics.

Especially with the intel hd graphics 4400. Before you hit us with minimum requirements stuff, YOU should know game play is very

very smooth with no lag except with the football pitch being black.

We noticed an update has been released for 5th generations graphics to fix this particular problem with FIFA 19, so is there ever going

to be an update to fix this problem on 4th gen graphics?

Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello mtare, Thank you for your response. In this case, as shared before all the updates for our Graphics for 4th Generation Intel® Processors will be here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/products/97500/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-4th-generation-intel-processors.html?_ga=2.107155650.1377987688.1545318267-1236679467.1540406824 However we cannot guarantee or control if new updates will be released for older generations, our best advise is to keep an eye to our download page for upcoming updates (if available) I hope this helps. Regards, Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello mtare, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello mtare, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello mtare, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you, however your ticket will remain open if you contact us back. Regards, Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos