Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

lag during gaming

deveshjs
Beginner

Thank you for the quick reply.
i will attach the requested files that you have asked for.

The game I tried to play is Valorant.I also tried to play PUBG LITE(PC version) and Apex legends. I got the same lag in every game. 
When I looked into this problem I found that when i am trying to use some skill in the game(Valorant) the gpu usage goes down to 1 % and I don't know the reason. 

Due to this lag I am currently using AMD Radeon HD 5450 gpu(which is really bad for gaming )

I want to play in intel UHD 630 which is very good.

The game was perfect and I don't know what caused such a problem.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

deveshjs, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, I just wanted to let you know that we are actually currently working on Valorant, since we received some reports from customers that seem to be related to the same issue that you are describing, we did not receive any reports from PUBG LITE or Apex legends.

So, could you please provide a video that shows the lagging of the games, the Graphics and CPU utilization and if it is possible to show the FPS in the video? Sometimes you can find the option to see the FPS on the game options or you can always download a free application to do that.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello deveshjs, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello deveshjs, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos