Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

por que no aparece la opción de captura ni de juegos en el inicio?

ElGransalvador12
Beginner

no me aparece la opción de optimizar el juego y mucho menos la opción de capturar la pantalla, alguien me soluciona este error por favor.Screenshot_4.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

ElGransalvador12, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to your question, the reason why the options to optimize the game and capture the screen are not showing is because gaming related features have been moved from Intel® Graphics Command Center to our newest gamer-focused user interface, Intel® Arc™ Control.

In the following link you will find further details about this topic:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000093350/graphics.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello ElGransalvador12, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello ElGransalvador12, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos