Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

problem with Intel® HD Graphics 520

rCampos
Beginner

I have a problem which arose when the driver update came out, I played only two games on my pc which are genshin impact and valorrant, but after updating the driver to its latest version I can no longer move or do something in the game, the Game sound is heard when doing an action, but the image slows down too much and takes more than 7 seconds to do the action you had done.

So what I want to know is if there is a solution, or if there is a way to make the driver return to the previous version, since the previous version did let me play without problems.

Thank you for reading.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Pamela_H_Intel

It sounds like you are looking for the Graphics forum - not Analyzers.

I will transfer this question to the Graphics forum. If something bad happens in the transfer, here is the direct link:  https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/bd-p/graphics

Pamela

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @rCampos

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide us with the following information?

1- What is the driver that you updated to and triggered this behavior? Do you mean it was the graphics driver 30.0.100.9684?

2- Do you know the version of the previous driver that the system had and was working fine?

3- Please run an Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report to gather more details about the system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rCampos

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello rCampos

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos