Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20758 Discussions

re: new intel graphics command centre how to stop updates

redhawek
Beginner

A while ago intel changed its command centre and moved anyone with an intel 11th gen over to its arc and iris xe software.  However like many users, I was happy with the old graphics command centre that gave us the option to optimise games which intel took away from us

upgrading to the latest driver and this arc nonsense has cause my games to freeze and crash meaning I needed to rollback drivers to something that worked before all these changes were released.

My question is:

I want to block intel command centre from updating ( I found the previous version but whatever I do it keeps upgrading to the new sub standard version, even disabling windows updates doesnt stop it. How do I do that?

Where is it installed on your hard drive? I can't find it (this is also hidden on google apparently)

Its like these two questions have been deleted from the internet by some higher power,  along with old versions of command centre, (I only found one on the whole internet) does anyone have this information ,, thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello redhawek,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel Graphics, I will be glad to help.

In order to better assist you, could you please confirm either the model of your Intel processor or the model of your Intel integrated graphics?

As well, have you tried the BETA version of the Intel Graphics Command Center available on the Microsoft Store and check if it works for you?

Even without the possibility of optimizing your games through the Intel Graphics Command Center, you should be able to run the games without issues as long as your system meets the minimum requirements for the game. Could you please provide more details about the freeze and crashes?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos