Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

the installing package is not supported by the processor

cmaxw1
Beginner

hello, there is update for my graphic integreded card. i tired installing it it says the installing package is not supported by the processor

my computer is Lenovo v530 15ICM , intel core i3-8100 windows 10 pro 64x i don't know what the model of the card, i also tried installing older driver but same thing. my windows 10 version is 1511, i need the driver because i'm working on video editing software which require openGL, my software was working without this driver but i don't know why it says that my openGL is not supported through my GPU or CPU, any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

You have UHD Graphics 630.

The drivers for your PROCESSOR can be found here:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/126688/intel-core-i3-8100-processor-6m-cache-3-60-ghz.html

Your OpenGL is 4.5.

However, they will likely not install on your lenovo due to customizations/modifications by lenovo. Use the lenovo drivers for your device.

Doc

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You have UHD Graphics 630.

The drivers for your PROCESSOR can be found here:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/126688/intel-core-i3-8100-processor-6m-cache-3-60-ghz.html

Your OpenGL is 4.5.

However, they will likely not install on your lenovo due to customizations/modifications by lenovo. Use the lenovo drivers for your device.

Doc

cmaxw1
Beginner

thank you for taking the time to answer, my fix was, i did update windows to latest version it took half day till it finished updating, and everything worked, i even did not install the new driver, and in my OpenGL software it say all version of OpenGL are supported from 1.0. to 4.6 after the windows update, before i update it was saying i only have version 1.0, this my fix for anyone having the same issue, thank you

0 Kudos