Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

the question about my inside graphic of 13500h

zz580586
Beginner

my new notebook(asus adol14va),the cpu is i5-13500h,but the inside graphics is intel uhd graphics。So,is there a special 13500h that the gpu is not ires xe?  or is the drives problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, do not send me the report in a PM.   Attach the report to this thread.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If your system has only a single DIMM (or two DIMMs in same channel) installed, you are going to see the iGFX run in limited mode - and be identified as UHD Graphics. With dual channel mode enabled (i.e., matched DIMMs installed in each channel), the iGFX will run unlimited - and be identified as Iris Xe Graphics.

...S

0 Kudos