Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

two monitor

leo_avelar
Beginner

good afternoon, i need to know if you can use my notebook and a monitor simultaneously for games and other things. I need something like what Nvidia Surround does, but from intel.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
leo_avelar
Beginner

Está bem, @AlHill 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Your laptop has a HDMI port that can be used to connect a single external monitor. This HDMI monitor would be limited to 4K@30Hz or 2K@60Hz .

...S 

0 Kudos
leo_avelar
Beginner

my notebook is already connected to an external monitor, however when I go to extend it appears two different screens independently, I want to use them simultaneously, as Nvidia sorround (gives a research on what it is)

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ah, now I understand what you're after. Open Intel Graphics Command Center, select Display and then enable Combine Desktops.

...S

0 Kudos
leo_avelar
Beginner

I want to know how to do it from here

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Huh? I have no idea what you are asking. Do exactly what I said. Intel Graphics Command Center is a Modern GUI (Metro) app, so accessed from Start menu.

...S

0 Kudos
marktbaker84
Beginner

To enable extended desktop mode in the Intel Graphics Control Panel:

1. From the Windows Start Menu, search for the Intel Graphics Control Panel. Double click the Intel® Graphics Control Panel 💻 icon.
  2. Click Display > Multiple Displays🖥🖥💻 
  1. Select Extended Desktop mode and click Apply.

For some systems, with third generation or newer Intel® Core™ Processors, three-display support  is available. After completing the previous steps:

1. Use the Arrange Displays window. Use your mouse to move the displays in a different arrangement.

2. Click Apply to save changes😉.

0 Kudos