Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

webgl

DStew3
Beginner

I have a graphics card : Intel Q33 express chipset family with driver 8.15.10.1930. Running Windows 7 with Intel Core 2 Duo processor with Firefox browser.

I am having trouble playing games that require webgl, these are online games thru Facebook. When I play them on Facebook itself I can get them open and play but it is extremely slow. I downloaded the Gameroom provided by Facebook and with this I can not open them at all..error message is my graphics card does not support webgl.

Question: Since this is an old card is there any newer graphics card out there that I can replace this with?

I did compare mine with my girlfriends and noticed that mine does not support 2D and 3D whereas hers does and she has no problems with the games. We play the same ones

If no card available how do I get 2D and 3D enabled? or does this really matter with webgl?

I attached a screen shot of the error I'm getting

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

It would serve no purpose to try an add-on graphics card due to the age of your computer.

Time to upgrade to new/newer hardware.

Doc

0 Kudos