Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1598 Discussions

A useful link to an Arc incompatible game list

Suzie1818
New Contributor I

Arc incompatible games list : IntelArc (reddit.com)

I found this thread quite useful and you can just try yourself and see.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Suzie1818,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We appreciate that you took the time to share this link. This information may help fellow community members. However, for the community peers that are looking for information, it is important to mention that this thread information is not official and may not be accurate.

On the other hand, we would like to know if there is anything we can help you with. Is there any particular issue you are facing with any of the Intel Products?

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Suzie1818,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Suzie1818
New Contributor I

Hello Jean,

Thank you for your concern.

I did have read the previous post. I just hope you guys can be more caring about the advancement of ARC than online communities. It just seems opposite to me. Is that because you guys are merely employees and thus treat it like a job/task/burden so you don't have the passion/enthusiasm? I just feel quite disappointed with this forum. Most replies from you guys intel staff sound like official rhetoric and cliche. Can't feel you guys true-heartedly want to help at all. No warmth compared to the intelArc community on reddit.

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hi @Suzie1818 

I'm a Product Support Engineer in charge of Intel Arc Graphics products and community moderator.

I would like to acknowledge your feedback on the type of replies you have seen from our support staff, and at the same time let you know that we are taking internal actions to improve so our replies no longer read as (and I'm paraphrasing here) robotic or cliché. More so, our entire support staff is passionate about Intel Arc products and we want this to show across the board.

One of the key Intel Values is 'Customer first' which means the feedback we receive from our customers is most welcomed and handled as one of our strongest assets (i.e. the voice of the customer).

Rest assured that our passion for Intel Arc products translates to our commitment of making it a better product with constant driver improvements and updates. The 'perfect product' doesn't exists and there will always be room for improvement and that is where the voice of our customers come in as an invaluable tool for us.

Thank you for being an active member of our community and for voicing your feedback.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Suzie1818,

Thanks for your comment, and we appreciate your feedback.

Let us look into this and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos