Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1891 Discussions

ARC A730M 31.0.101.4824Q驱动出现系统从休眠恢复时,驱动异常造成电脑蓝屏死机问题

Asunar114514
Beginner

ARC A730M 31.0.101.4824Q driver encountered a blue screen crash issue when the system was restored from hibernation due to abnormal driving.

在安装了最新的驱动后,我的nucx15在休眠唤醒和睡眠唤醒后发生了显卡驱动无法正常加载,视频播放器等需要调用显卡的软件报错,最终系统会卡死,然后蓝屏启动,这是重启后事件管理器对蓝屏问题的描述: 计算机已经从检测错误后重新启动。检测错误: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff901a49e7750, 0xfffff901a49e76a8, 0x0000000000000000)。已将转储的数据保存在: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP。报告 ID: 023654e6-624e-4d15-b59e-ad9b572b8b91。 我确定这个问题是在更新完显卡驱动后出现的,之前是没有这个问题的发生。我已经回退到上一个版本的驱动,暂时没有问题

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Asunar114514

请注意,我只能用英语为您提供支持。我使用网络翻译工具来翻译此回复,因此可能存在一些翻译不准确的情况.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. We know experiencing BSOD on your system can be worrisome, and we will be glad to assist.

For NUC laptops you should be using only the driver provided in the driver pack we offer in their corresponding support site, in case you do not know the exact model of your system please share with us a log file from the Intel® System Support Utility so we can check and share with you the correct driver.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Asunar114514
Beginner

I am pretty sure that my driver was updated on official intel software, I used the "intel Driver Update Assistant" to update the latest version of the driver, and the crash issue occurred. I have fallen back to version 4672 of the driver and I think the new version of the driver is buggy.

The new driver version even consumes memory in some specific cases, and the cause of the specific trigger is still unknown.

I think developers should pay attention to this issue, because I'm not the only one whose computer is having this problem after a new driver update

0 Kudos
Asunar114514
Beginner

I am pretty sure that my driver was updated on official intel software, I used the "intel Driver Update Assistant" to update the latest version of the driver, and the crash issue occurred. I have fallen back to version 4672 of the driver and I think the new version of the driver is buggy.

The new driver version even consumes memory in some specific cases, and the cause of the specific trigger is still unknown.

Asunar114514_0-1695257661441.png

Asunar114514_1-1695257706139.jpeg

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Asunar114514

The drivers you can get from the intel Driver and Support assistant are generic versions of the driver mainly intended for Arc desktop GPUs and integrated graphics for desktop systems. The drivers you can get from the link we shared previously are highly customized for the specific NUC laptop model.

In regard to the memory leak issue you are right, this issue was identified and fixed on the latest driver version 31.0.101.4826, if you want to keep using the latest version you can use Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall the current driver and any leftover from the previous version and then update to the latest one, however, if the issue persists with the BSODs on your system we advise using the recommended driver for your system, we can share the link if you let us know your system model or share with us the log file from the Intel® System Support Utility.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Asunar114514
Beginner

I have updated my driver to version 4826 using the driver update assistant and I am currently testing it. Currently, there are known issues:
- The driver program cannot detect whether the 'bar' function has been enabled. I can confirm that I have correctly enabled this function in the BIOS, but this driver cannot recognize it. The previous version, 4864, had no problem with this. I am also testing if any previous issues have been fixed, such as the occurrence of memory overflow in the ARC control panel and driver crashes when the system wakes up from sleep mode.

More details are in the previous reply, you can refer to it.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Asunar114514

Were you able to reinstall the driver 4826 using Display Driver Uninstaller? If so, is the same issue still happening? In case the problem persists please share with us the log file from the Intel® System Support Utility so we can share with you the recommended driver for your system.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Asunar114514
Beginner

I have updated my driver to version 4826 using the driver update assistant and I am currently testing it. Currently, there are known issues:
- The driver program cannot detect whether the 'bar' function has been enabled. I can confirm that I have correctly enabled this function in the BIOS, but this driver cannot recognize it. The previous version, 4864, had no problem with this. I am also testing if any previous issues have been fixed, such as the occurrence of memory overflow in the ARC control panel and driver crashes when the system wakes up from sleep mode.

Asunar114514_0-1695786742212.png

I will share the log file from theshare with us the log file from the Intel® System Support Utility,this is my computer log:

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Asunar114514

Generally for Intel® NUC laptops we do not recommend using the Drive & Support Assistant tool since the laptops have specific drivers customized for their specific features, hardware, and capabilities.

Based on the log file you shared your system is an Intel® NUC X15 Laptop Kit - LAPAC71H , you can find the latest driver pack in this link, as noted in the driver pack the latest driver we recommend using for this system is version 31.0.101.4575.

Sticking to the topic of this thread which is a BSOD after the system was woken up for hibernation, please install the driver recommended for your system and check if the same issue still happens.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Asunar114514

Have you had the chance to test the driver pack or graphics driver we recommended in our previous post for your Intel® NUC X15 Laptop Kit - LAPAC71H? Please let us know if you are still experiencing BSOD issues when waking the system from sleep/hibernation.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Asunar114514
Beginner

The old graphics driver doesn't have this problem because I have used it and it has proven to be stable. But if the latest driver doesn't work with my graphics card, why is the driver assistant constantly pushing it to me? Moreover, the new graphics driver adds support for more software than the old graphics driver, and I don't think this is a safe solution to the problem, because in fact the problem has not been solved. I hope Intel can handle the known issues as soon as possible. In addition, the latest driver does not seem to support wireless mice very well. If the wireless mouse unexpectedly loses power or re-connects to the system, it will cause the system to blue screen and freeze. This issue did not exist in previous graphics card drivers. I'm sure this issue was discovered after the new driver (ver.4826) update, as my wireless mouse had also experienced a power-down situation before, but it did not cause such a serious system issue. I hope Intel can pay attention to this issue and solve it.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Asunar114514

Not only for the graphics driver but for all components on your Intel® NUC X15 Laptop Kit - LAPAC71H you should only be using the drivers from the driver pack we shared in our previous posts. As explained the driver pack has customized drivers specially developed for the specific customizations and hardware the laptop contains.

We do not advise using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to update the drivers since it will come up only with generic versions of those drivers, the software will give you results cause it is connected to our Download Center database and it detects the hardware installed on the laptop but the updates through IDSA are not supported for NUC Laptopd as noted on this article:

Intel Products That Aren’t Supported by Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)

Our recommendation for this thread taking into consideration that the driver 31.0.101.4577 provided in the driver pack works fine is to keep using the said driver and keep checking the driver pack download site for when an updated version is available.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Asunar114514,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

0 Kudos