Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1659 Discussions

About Intel arc’s AI recognition features(AGH, OpenVino)

rick-zhang
Beginner

Hello, we have developed a product, which is a game recording software based on the Windows platform. Its main function is to record games.
Recently, I came across some information and found that Intel Arc has an AGH module, which can be used in conjunction with openvino to recognize exciting moments in games. I wanted to ask if you can provide an SDK for us?
The automatic recognition of exciting moments in games is actually quite suitable for our game users, as 90% of them use Intel CPUs. I believe you have made a lot of optimizations for Intel, which can bring a better experience to gamers.

Best regards,

rick.zhang

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello rick-zhang

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communites.

We will need to check if there is any available information to share in regard to your questions, however, we would first like to know whether you are a self-developer of if you are contacting us on behalf of a company. Please let us know.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
rick-zhang
Beginner

Our company would like to get in touch with you, is that possible?

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello rick-zhang

I can continue to look for the information you are requesting under this thread, however, since you are requesting an SDK for the game highlights feature that we currently use in our Arc Control Software I cannot guarantee there is much information we can provide. If you want to contact us directly you can call us or chat with a live agent, you can use the following links:

Support Phone Directory

Chat Support

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
rick-zhang
Beginner

Ok. We will contact you later by phone.Thank you.

Our email address is <removed> 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello rick-zhang

We will be expecting your call so we can further assist you with your request. We will close this thread since the support will continue with one of our live agents, however, if you have further questions you can feel free to open a new topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
rick-zhang
Beginner

Last week, I called ((86) 800 820 1100) but the customer service said I had to reach out to you here.

Do you have a dedicated email or phone number for inquiries about cooperation? Also, if we want to use your agh.dll module directly, how should we communicate with you?

0 Kudos