Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1783 Discussions

Arc card has some kind of obsolete model rendering issues. A770 Phantom Gaming OC Edition 16 GB

he1ntz_ua
Beginner
  1. What is the graphics driver you are using?
  2. Tell us the name of the game or application and where to obtain it. Warhammer 40k: Darktide. Seems like that stutters appear when loading models in character customization. You see when a particular slot loading stutters appear. It it even worse when there are lots of those slots loading. This might not be the only game with this issue, it seems to me that the card has some kind of obsolete model render system that it causes issues. I also had in Minecraft with real 3D models. 
  3. Provide us with the ... from your system.
    • If you do not wish to submit the SSU report then at least provide us with the following information about your system:
      • Processor make and model. i5-13600
      • Motherboard make and model. GIGABYTE B760 DS3H DDR4
      • Amount of memory (RAM). 32 RAM 3200MHz
      • Operating System version/build number. Windows 11 22H2
      • Power Supply make and model. CORSAIR 650W CV SERIESTM
      • I do also have ReBar enabled. This is my new PC, so everything is quite new.
  1. Tell us the steps to reproduce the issue (this is very important!). All you have to do is to load your character in game then proceed to go into character customization, there you have variations of clothes for your character. Expect stutter when loading clothes models.
  2. For graphics corruption (per example artifacts, textures corruption or lighting glitches) please use Intel Arc Control to capture screenshots or a video showing the bug. I think it is clear without providing additional explanations.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello he1ntz_ua,

We would like to let you know that we have been able to replicate the issue using the latest public driver 31.0.101.5074, as we mentioned before; however, we are happy to let you know that we tested our latest internal driver build shows no stuttering - video of our test: https://youtu.be/O2Lg8seSJks

We are including the CapFrameX summary of both tests so you can take a look at the data.

What does this mean? It means that a fix should be on its way once the latest driver code is merged on the public driver release (there is no ETA but it should be soon so please stay tuned for the upcoming 2-3 drivers).

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello he1ntz_ua,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We can see that you are experiencing stuttering issues while loading models in character customizations. We would like to inform you that Intel is currently working on a solution for the stuttering and severe FPS drops when playing Warhammer: 40,000 Darktide on the Intel Arc A-Series Card. We appreciate your feedback and efforts in reporting this issue to us. We will proceed to investigate this matter internally and provide updates as soon as we have more information.

About the Minecraft with real 3D models issue, we would like to invite you to open a new thread to seek support on this game. We recommend reporting one issue per thread, to keep our threads organized.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
he1ntz_ua
Beginner

Yeah, I was just stating that I had similar issues, but I was talking mainly about Warhammer Darktide. Thanks for understanding.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello he1ntz_ua,

We are jumping into your thread to let you know that we continue to look into this problem internally; although we don't have an update yet, you should rest assured that we are researching the Warhammer 40k Darktide problem. 

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello he1ntz_ua,

We want to post back in your thread to let you know that we have been able to replicate your issue; we noticed a stuttering when loading the texture model. We will proceed to further investigate this matter reviewing our findings. We will be posting back as soon as we have more information.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello he1ntz_ua,

We would like to let you know that we have been able to replicate the issue using the latest public driver 31.0.101.5074, as we mentioned before; however, we are happy to let you know that we tested our latest internal driver build shows no stuttering - video of our test: https://youtu.be/O2Lg8seSJks

We are including the CapFrameX summary of both tests so you can take a look at the data.

What does this mean? It means that a fix should be on its way once the latest driver code is merged on the public driver release (there is no ETA but it should be soon so please stay tuned for the upcoming 2-3 drivers).

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
he1ntz_ua
Beginner

Hi again

Thank you for responding back and fixing this issue. I would like to ask another question that is also related to it. Did you also replicate this issue when changing cosmetics on a character like on a picture below?

P.S I didn't quite understand what that FPS comparison means. Could you please explain a bit in details? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
he1ntz_ua
Beginner

New driver solved the issue in Warhammer 40k Darktide.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello he1ntz_ua,

Thank you for your patience, we are glad to hear that the issue is now solved after updating your graphics drivers. Since the problem is now resolved, we will proceed to close this thread. If you have any other questions, please open a new thread, as this one will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos