Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1966 Discussions

Asking about gaming through bluestuck

Farhan_009
Beginner
I want to by intel arch A770
But I have a question about it.
Can i run bluestuck 4,, not 5 By intel arch a770.
I need a video sample that the pubg mobile and free fire run smoothly in #Bluestuck 4
By intel arch a770

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Farhan_009

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communites. We appreciate your interest in our Intel® Arc™ GPUs and we understand you want to know whether the GPU is compatible with Bluestacks 4.

In this case for compatibility information is always better to check with the specific software developer to know whether the software is compatible with a certain pee of hardware, however, allow me to check with our team if there is any information available. I will let you know as soon as I have an update for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Farhan_009

Regarding the compatibility between the emulator Bluestacks 4 and our Intel® Arc™ GPUS, upon checking this question with our team allow me to let you know that the compatibility is determined by the app developer, our best advice is that you contact the emulator developer and ask if there is any known issues and if the emulator will work fine with the GPU. and these games.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Farhan_009

As advised in our previous post the best next steps will be to check with the emulator developer about compatibility as this is something they will need to confirm from their side for specific games. Since there are no further questions we will be closing this topic. Feel free to open a new thread if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos