Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1914 Discussions

Atomic Heart Annihilation Instinct crash 0x00000116 ARC 770 8GB

DedlMoroz
Novice

After exiting the surface at the beginning of the game, a black screen appears and the computer restarts. If load autosave, it will crash immediately after loading. The game worked fine for 1 hour before going outside.

1. What is the graphics driver you are using?
    Issue reproduce on 4578, 4577, 4575. Dumps related to 4578.
  2. Tell us the name of the game or application and where to obtain it (Steam, Epic, etc.)
    Atomic Heart Annihilation Instinct (DLC), VK Play
  3. Provide us with the Intel SSU report from your system.
    Attached
  4. Tell us the steps to reproduce the issue (this is very important!)
    Graphic settings - max (Atomic). Go to the surface and meet Granny Zina for the first time. The crash must happen before the meeting.

I thought it was a problem with my Windows 11, but I did a clean install of this OS and the problem remained. The only solution I have found is to use the 4314 driver. But I can't because Remnant 2 has glitches on this version.
MEMORY.DMP https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v3DqjhSrR0aAtPNTWyoQUSAz2nRnGcMq/view?usp=sharing

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DedlMoroz, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. If I were in your situation, I would feel very frustrated, I will confirm some information to be able to investigate further this behavior with the Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics.

1. Is the issue only present in the DLC? Or, is it also present in the base game? I want to confirm if the issue is related to the whole game or only a part of it.

2. Just to confirm, to be able to access the DLC story, is it necessary to finish the base game?

3. Do you have the Resizable BAR enabled? Want to check if this could be affecting the performance.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DedlMoroz
Novice

1) I checked and in the base game I can’t even start a new game. Crashes on loading.
2) No
3) Yes

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DedlMoroz, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I would like to investigate this issue with Atomic Heart - Annihilation Instinct and to do so, I will require the following:

1. Can you provide specific steps to replicate this issue? This will help me to make sure that I will get the same result as you.

2. Take a video where I can see the issue. This also helps me to compare results if needed.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DedlMoroz
Novice

1) I don't think there can be some specific steps. Just make sure that graphic settings is max (atomic) and using win 11 with latest updates.

2) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CRC0ennmZF94AzDS-6zPwmBUJHK-5TQH?usp=sharing

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DedlMoroz, 

Thanks for the videos and the information provided. I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DedlMoroz
Novice

UPD: 4314 also crashing, but after about 5-10 minutes.

0 Kudos
DedlMoroz
Novice

After a lot of testing, I found a solution. My 600W PSU had drawdowns on all lines. After I replaced it with a new 850w the problem went away. But I still have a question: why did it work before? It's probably just a coincidence that my PSU started dying.

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DedlMoroz, 

Thanks for your response. I am glad to know that you were able to fix the issue and found the problem, I will proceed to close this thread. However, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Related to the PSU issue, the PSU may have been under a lot of stress since it could have been working at its maximum potential and got damaged with time and not instantly.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos