Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1598 Discussions

Beta 4125 vs MW2

Radbod
New Contributor I

System Windows11 22H2

12th Gen i3 12100f

Biostar H610MHP

32GB DDR 3000

ARC A770 LE

Plattform 

Battlenet

MW2 Up to Date Version

Ive installed the newest Beta Driver and its just aint good at MW2 

Level Loads sometimes in 1 fps Mode(!!!) and is stuttering all the time. Max fps less then 100 !!!

Performance decreased sometimes under 50fps and Stuttering even wit XeSS

on Performance Mode. Multiple Flickering errors all over the Place. Artifacts arround Shadows

and invisible Walls Glitches.

Im going back to WQHL , just wanted to let you know, MW2 suxx on 4125!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Radbod
New Contributor I

Hello and Thanx a lot! The newest  31.0.101.4146 WHQL und a bios update resolved the Problems!

Awsome Support !!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod

Thank you for posting on Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry to hear that there are performance and graphical issues on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with the latest BETA driver. Please let us know the following information:

• Is the issue resolved when rolling back to the WHQL driver version 30.0.101.4091?
  • Share a video showing the issue and a screenshot of the in-game graphics settings.
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Radbod
New Contributor I

Its better with the 4091 but, it drops to 59fps sometimes and when i change the XeSS Quality i get much better frames!

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod

Thank you for your confirmation. Based on the log file that you provided, please let's update the Bios to the latest version from your manufacturer's website.

Also, Could you please provide the video of the issue as well as the in-game graphics settings so we can further research this issue?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Radbod

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Radbod
New Contributor I

Hello and Thanx a lot! The newest  31.0.101.4146 WHQL und a bios update resolved the Problems!

Awsome Support !!!

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Radbod,

Thank you for the update. I am glad everything is working well for you now, it has been a pleasure to help. For now, we will proceed to close this threat as requested, and if you need any further assistance, feel free to open a new threat, and we will be happy to give you a hand.

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos