Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1980 Discussions

DROP FPS INTEL ARC A530M

Adlizers
Novice

Any solution for my problem? i have lenovo loq with intel arc graphic A530M and the problem is when i play every game, 5-10 minute the game get huge frame drop and i check with msi afterburner that intel arc graphic suddenly at 99% and then frame drop happen, if i press start or minimize the game and open the desktop then open the game again, the frame rate back to normal but 3-5 minute the frame drop occur again. sorry for my bad language

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Adlizers,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please provide the following information in order for us to further isolate the issue and provide you with a solution:

• When did the issue start? and did playing the games work fine before?
  • Are all your games having the same issues? or are there only specific games that have the issue?
  • Please provide the name of the game where the issue occurred.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Adlizers
Novice
  • the issue start randomly but i think its arround 5-10 from i started playing a game
  • yeah
  • resident evil 4 remake, monster hunter world and granblue fantasy relink

By the way the problem was very annoying before I updated Windows, but but after I updated Windows it felt smoother, I thought the frame drop was no longer happening at first but it turns out it's still there but very rarely, different from before. now actually the problem is no longer too annoying, but I hope the problem can be resolved ^_^ thank you in advance..
I attached the SSU .txt

0 Kudos
Adlizers
Novice

Here, I attached several videos to show the problem

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Adlizers,

Thank you so much for answering our queries and for sharing your SSU.

We have researched the system requirements for the games that are having issues in your system, and almost all your system specifications meet the game system requirements; however, on the VRAM or video memory, it will be on your end to check if it meets the game requirements.

Here's how you can check your system's VRAM:

1. Type in your Windows search bar "DXdiaG.".

2. Go to the display section, then check "Display Memory (VRAM)."

Furthermore, we would like to share with you the following troubleshooting steps outlined on the following page that might help to fix our issue:

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Adlizers
Novice

Thanks for your reply ^_^

By  the way, i found the way to fix this problem  

Initially the graphics settings on my laptop were hybrid so when not playing games it used Intel UHD and when playing games it would automatically switch to Intel Arc, but yesterday I tried to change the graphics settings to only use Intel Arc without Intel UHD and apparently this worked, now i can play every game without frame drop ^_^

Once again I would like to thank Intel for the response, I hope that Intel Arc graphics can continue to develop so that the games run more smoothly.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Adlizers,

Thank you so much for letting us know that the issue has already been resolved.

We are truly happy to hear that you can now play your game without any frame drops.

By the way, we will close this enquiry now as our issue has already been resolved. If in the future you might need our assistance again, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Enjoy playing your games!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos