Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1773 Discussions

Graphics Command Center Not Maintaining "Vividness" Settings

L0G1C-B0M8
New Contributor II

Hey Intel,

I've noticed starting with the 4575 drivers (BETA and WHQL), IGCC would not maintain my desired vividness settings upon boot/restart of my PC. The result I would get are my desired vividness settings (value of 65) before shortly resetting to default (value of 50). I can see the changes occurring right at the lock screen of my PC upon boot/restart. The lock screen colors would be vibrant before falling dull. When I was on the 4502 WHQL drivers, the lock screen would boot up dull before becoming vibrant. Now the situation is reversed. I have also tried the 4576 beta drivers, yet I still receive the same results. In order to restore my desired vivid values, I click on either - or +. Then the colors restore to the values I originally set. Also, I have Windows 11 HDR settings enabled. I have tried to take proper screenshots, but they are only showing SDR and not HDR.

I hope this can be fixed in an update. I hope this is the right forum. If it is not, please let me know the proper forum(s) and I will post this issue there. Thank you for taking the time to view this thread.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello L0G1C-B0M8,  

Thanks for your patience. I would like to let you know that we have replicated the issue in our LAB and we are aware of and working on the issue, there is currently no ETA, but rest assured we are working on it. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

25 Replies
L0G1C-B0M8
New Contributor II

Yeah, I went back to IGCC and reverted everything to default values. Then I went back to ACP and started using everything from there. I cranked the saturation to the max and it's good.

0 Kudos
L0G1C-B0M8
New Contributor II

Hugo,

I'm not having any further issues with IGCC now. However, I have noticed that the Arc Control Panel (ACP) now has a saturation feature. I went back to IGCC and reverted back to the default value of 50. Returning to ACP, I cranked the saturation to 100% and it felt like the same quality from IGCC. Starting now, I will just be using ACP. Regardless, I'm glad the issue was resolved and I want to thank you along with your teams for solving this issue.

If there's any feedback to give to improve Arc altogether it's to consolidate ACP, IGCC, and Intel Driver & Support all into one program and just call it Intel Control Panel.

Thank you once again. Please feel free to lock this thread down.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"If there's any feedback to give to improve Arc altogether it's to consolidate ACP, IGCC, and Intel Driver & Support all into one program and just call it Intel Control Panel."

No, this is something you absolutely do not want Intel do do.   Software development is not their strong suit, as can obviously be seen in IDSA alone. 

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello L0G1C-B0M8

Great to know the issue was resolved. I believe is better to keep using Arc Control as well since more features will be included in the software in future updates. We also appreciate your feedback and will be passing it to the corresponding team as well.

Now this thread is resolved we will close it but feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance with any other issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello L0G1C-B0M8

Before closing this thread, we just wanted to let you know your feedback has been submitted in regards to the 3 software to be bundled into a single one, so that will be taken into consideration.

Just an extra information as well, we no longer plan to release any updates for IGCC, and nowadays Arc Control has the same Hue and Saturation controls as IGCC, hence for most scenarios you should be able to uninstall IGCC and only work with Arc Control as well all future update and improvement will only be made to the arc Control Software.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos