Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1773 Discussions

Halo Infinite Graphics Rendering Glitch Issue Found!

L0G1C-B0M8
New Contributor II

Hey Intel and everyone else,

For those who play Halo Infinite on any Intel Arc GPU (I play on the A750) and have been experiencing rendering issues within the game, the problem has been found. And it has to do with a graphics feature called "Raytraced Sun Shadows" under the Ray Tracing in the video settings. If the feature is turned off, the graphics are fine. If it's turned on, regardless of Low to High quality, the rendering issues pop up.

Here are the steps I'm taking to help Intel resolve the issue.

• Halo Infinite was obtained via Xbox Game Pass app on PC (unknown whether Steam release of Halo Infinite is affected. Going to assume so).
  • The game is being played on maximum settings.
  • I have attached a thirty second video showing the "before and after" of Raytraced Sun Shadows.
  • I have attached an SSU of my PC hardware.
  • I'm using the official 4575 drivers. The 4575 beta drivers also had the same issue.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello L0G1C-B0M8

We want to let you know that we tested and were able to reproduce this issue and when using Raytraced Sun Shadows in the different Academy modes the game textures will start to glitch. We have passed the information to our driver debug team and currently, this is being investigated, at the moment we cannot promise and outcome to estimated time for the issue to be resolved, but rest assured we are working on it. We appreciate that you took the time to report the issue and provided al the necessary information to replicate it.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello L0G1C-B0M8

That's great, glad to know the issue is resolved from your side as well and that now you are able to play without those textures not rendering correctly. Since the thread is resolved we will no longer monitor it, as always please feel free to open a new topic in case you need assistance with any other issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos