Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1684 Discussions

Halo infinite campaign mode texture or rendering issue, all objects keep appearing and disappearing

Owakib
Novice

Hi, My problem is when I try to play Halo infinite every object in the game keep appearing and disappearing. I have updated BIOS, Windows, All drivers of Motherboard and graphics card but nothing is working! I am attaching a sample of the problem.

I have an Intel ARC A770 16 gb limited edition GDDR6 graphics card along with AMD Ryzen 5700X, MSI MAG B550M Mortar motherboard, 32 GB (16+16) DDR4 3200mHZ Ram, Samsung 990 pro 1 TB NVMe PCIE 4.0, GIGABYTE G27FC 165hertz curved monitor.

@ALL

0 Kudos
14 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• When did the issue start, and was the game working fine before?
    Is it possible that you can share with us the video of the Halo infinite showing the disappearing and appearing of the object in the game?
  • Was Halo Infinite the only game that was having an issue with your system?
  • What is the brand and model of your power supply? This is to check if your PSU meets the Arc graphics requirements.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: 

How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,
Carmona A.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Owakib
Novice
  • The issue started from the beginning after it was installed, i tried everything from my side like updating drivers and softwares, nothing works.
  • I play valorant (online) and just cause 2 (offline) other than halo infinite, I don't have any problems in playing valorant and just cause 2. i don't usually play offline cracked games. Even if i did played more than these, i don't think that every game will have a problem like this.
  • GIGABYTE UD750GM 750W Ultra Durable 80+ Gold Full Modular Power Supply
  • Fix this fast! Send an update or software or something, otherwise I have to sell this GPU.
0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

Thank you so much for providing us the details that we have requested.

Please try a clean installation of the graphics driver using DDU, then install our latest graphics driver, 31.0.101.5444.

If the issue still persists, please let me know so we can raise our case with our engineers.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Owakib
Novice

it's not working, the problem still exists.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

Thank you so much for the response.

We will do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once it is available.

Have a fantastic day, and thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

We have conducted thorough testing with the Arc 770 using driver versions 31.0.101.5445, 31.0.101.5382, and 31.0.101.5330 and have not encountered any flickering issues during the loading screen or gameplay, even with the graphics settings on ultra and high.

To assist us in delving deeper into this matter, could you please provide and perform the following:

1. A screenshot of the game's graphics settings, which will enable us to better replicate and understand the issue.

2. Experiment with lowering the game's graphics settings to see if the issue persists.

3. Inform us if the flickering happens during training mode as well.

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Owakib
Novice

1. Screenshots attached below.

2. The issue still persists with ultra as well as with low graphics settings. both in campaign and training mode.

3. The flickering also happens during training mode as well. screenshot attached of the training mode.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

We are following up with you to check whether you have already completed some of the steps we have provided and if you have the answers to our questions, so we can further investigate the issue.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

Thank you so much for the response.

We will further investigate the issue using the information that you have shared, and I will post the response again in this thread once it is available.

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

Kindly update to the most recent version of your game. We can see that you are playing the game on an outdated version (610020.17952.0.0) from the video that you shared. 6.10025.17116.0 (multiplayer) and 6.10025.15854.0 (offline mode) are the most recent versions as of May 3rd. Given that we only optimize the drivers for the most recent version of the game.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

We are checking in with you to know if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Owakib,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. For additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

By the way, you may also contact the game developers for further assistance.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos