Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1718 Discussions

Hotkeys conflict in Arc Control

szmigieldesign

Hello,

I'd like to draw your attention to the hotkeys issue, especially ALT + O, that is extremely problematic for users from Poland as this key combination invokes the letter ó, which is oftentimes used.

I've stumbled upon this workaround (btw. there's no " Intel(R) Control panel services" in W11) but I'd like to emphasise that it's important to be able to completely disable or edit hotkeys in Arc Control.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

szmigieldesign, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In reference to this scenario, it is important to mention that for Intel® all the feedback and comments provided by all of our clients are very important. For that reason, I will send your comments to the proper department for them to be aware of your remarks and observations on this topic in order to keep improving the customer's experience while using Intel® products.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos