Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1966 Discussions

I would like to know what IFWI (V-BIOS) firmware version is for my intel arc a770 4382 driver

DanSun
New Contributor I

I would like to know the IFWI (V-BIOS) firmware version for the latest drivers for Intel arc a770. Intel says it will update the firmware with a driver, but I wonder if AMD Ryzen also provides a firmware update.
Please tell Intel what version of IFWI (V-BIOS) firmware for Arc A770 and if AMD CPU products also provide IFWI (V-BIOS) firmware update function.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

We will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

To assist you better, may we clarify your specific needs before proceeding with our investigation? Firmware updates are a type of software that is directly embedded into hardware and should work on most systems. If you need firmware updates for Intel Arc Graphics cards, they will be provided through graphics drivers by Intel or the card manufacturer. However, for firmware updates regarding other components, we recommend contacting the manufacturer for further support.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

What I want to know is how many IFWI (V-BIOS) versions are based on the latest driver for the Intel Arc A770 LE.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

We will resume our research internally about this matter. We will post back as soon as we have more information.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

Thanks for waiting for a response.

Upon thorough investigation, we can confirm the existing firmware versions of the Intel Branded Cards (Limiter Edition) as of now are:

• 20.1049 (early version)
  • 20.1053 (latest)
  • 20.1059 (rare - Beta testers)

We are currently developing a method to effectively deploy and install firmware updates on the Intel Arc Cards. However, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide a specific timeline for this at the moment.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello DanSun,

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question since this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos