Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1826 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 black screen after driver installation reboot

mateusantos
Beginner
So, i have a desktop pc with Ryzen 7 5600g, Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2, 2 x 8gb ram 3600mhz and a intel Arc a750 that recently brought me some problems.
Just after i finished installing the updated drivers as i always do, it asked me to reboot the pc. I did but after it turned off, it never turned back on, it stayed only with a black screen and my keyboard and mouse led’s didn’t turn on as it always do when the pc boot.
I already booted the pc without the gpu and it worked fine, i tried using the windows tool to erase the last driver update by using a saved backup but when i put the gpu back, it stayed in the same way.
It don’t even show the option of booting to bios, my monitor just turns on black and stays black.
And i checked and i have reBar enabled.
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mateusantos,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you.

Based on the problem you are describing, we would like to recommend you make sure to disable the SVM feature from BIOS settings:

• To disable SVM feature, go to AdvancedSVM Mode, and click enable/disable AMD SVM.

If you need help navigating your BIOS settings, contact the motherboard manufacturer.

Best regards, 

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mateusantos,

We hope you are doing fine.

We wanted to confirm if you have been able to disable the SVM feature in the BIOS. Let us know whether or not you require further assistance.

In case you need more time to test it, you can inform us and we can give you more time for testing.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello mateusantos,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. Please note that our recommendation is to disable the SVM feature in the BIOS.

If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos