Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1612 Discussions

Intel Arc DXVK

addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good evening, I'm David I need help for  Download or install DXVK for Red Dead Redemption 2

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mascready
Novice

Hello.

RDR 2 is based on Direct X 12 and Vulkan. You don't have to patch the game.

To use or verify that you are using Vulkan, go to settings / graphics / Advanced parameters...

You can see there what API you are using. If you want to change it, just unlock advanced settings and change the graphics API.

My version was on Vulkan by default.

Hope it can help. gg

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities.

In order to assist and check the viability of your request, please let me know the following information:

1.-Please, let me know more details about your issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 and what is the reason to try to install DXVK.

2.-Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the log file to get more information about your system configuration.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II
Sorry I was wrong. Please report drivers for red dead redemption 2 and cyberpunk 2077 performance talk to Luis and other colleagues who are reporting regards
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

Thank you for the clarification on your request. This issue has already been reported under the thread that you have opened under the title Performance Intel Arc A770 and the corresponding information has been provided. Please let us know if you have further questions related to a different issue in order to prevent duplicate topics.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II
Good morning Hugo
Not
I am waiting for the next drivers correction, performance improvements and other things, I am sending you reports that your other colleagues sent me, tell the engineers that a little faster and that it improves please, we all want the Intel Arc A770 16GB graphics card to exceed RTX 3060 TI and get to the RTX 3070 level by improving with drivers and optimization, your colleagues know the problems that I have reported urgently and that they remove it as soon as possible I know that the driver engineers are trying to improve for red dead redemption 2 and cyberpunk 2077 in DirectX 12
greetings
Red Dead Redemption 2 bug ID: 18020723290
Cyberpunk 2077 bug ID: 14018065802
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997

We appreciate all of the feedback that you have provided. In this case, we are working on the issues that you have reported and we continue working on our drivers as well. Since this information has already been provided under the thread I shared in my previous post, I will be closing this thread to prevent duplicate topics.

If you have further questions please open a new thread since this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos