Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1838 Discussions

Intel nuc x15 LAPAC71H GPU There is an issue with power consumption

cyear
Beginner
LAPAC71H ARC A730m<br>TGP As shown in the figure<br>But personally, I only have 75W in performance mode and 85W in benchmark mode (which can only be achieved using the GPU driver provided on the official website), so what should I do to reach 120W?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
JSCrank7
Beginner

....you're trying to achieve higher power levels for your LAPAC71H ARC A730m GPU. But to reach 120W, ensure you are using the GPU driver provided on the official website. This driver should support benchmark mode, allowing you to achieve the desired 85W or 120W performance.

JkeSmn
[Not an Intel Employee]

0 Kudos
cyear
Beginner

I am using the official driver package provided to 71H

Intel_NUC_X15-LAPAC71-LAptop_kits-Driver_Pack-1.7

The Arc GPU driver version is 4575

I have tried the latest version of the driver, but it cannot use BAR normally and the maximum power of the benchmark mode is 75W

0 Kudos
JSCrank7
Beginner

Some GPUs allow users to adjust power settings through software provided by the Intel GPU manufacturer. Check if there are options to increase the power limit or performance mode within the GPU control panel. Cooling system can support the increased power demand of 120W. Insufficient power or cooling may prevent the GPU from running at higher power limits reliably firmware updates or BIOS updates for your system may include optimizations that allow for higher GPU power limits. Check for updates from your system manufacturer

Thank you.

JkeSmn
[Not an Intel Employee]

0 Kudos
cyear
Beginner
No, only Intel benchmark mode can make this GPU reach 85W. I think the power should be 120W
0 Kudos
ShunMnzed
New Contributor I
you can do this in Arc Control panel under the performance tab. I think, this is how it is for laptop GPUs, otherwise you can use third party tool ArcControl to reach 120W.

Tyler...
0 Kudos
cyear
Beginner
I haven't found any options to adjust performance, only options to adjust game compatibility, etc
0 Kudos