Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1802 Discussions

Multi screen

PCSOURIS39
Novice

Hello everyone I would like to know how to do a screen merge under the ARC?

Because under AMD and NVIDIA they have a program to do a screen merge.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

If you are looking for a technology that allows three displays to be combined into a single large desktop, we have a desktop mode, where you can get a larger Windows* desktop area spanning multiple displays. You can move applications from one display to the other. This is a feature for our Intel® Graphics Command Center, and you can refer to the article "How To Enable Extended Desktop Mode" for more information.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PCSOURIS39
Novice

hello, I think it was in the software of the ARC card that we could do this directly and not with another software (Intel Graphics Configuration Center)

So will it have a merger between it's 2 software or a pack?

Because I think that many of us must not know how much more software is needed to set up your monitor(s).

Thank you for your previous reply, cordially.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

We will look further into this scenario and provide a response at our earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello pcsouris

We appreciate your patience.

We like to inform you that we are keeping the two application functions separate; however, we'll pass his feedback on to the team in charge.

If you need additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos