Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1917 Discussions

My Intel Arc A750 rolls over to old update even after fresh reinstallation using DDU.

Roy87
Novice

My Intel Arc A750 rolls over to the old update even after fresh reinstallation using DDU. Can any one suggest what to do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hi Roy87,

Thank you for posting in the communities.

What exact Arc graphics driver version are you installing that leads you to experiencing the rollback issue? What driver version does it rollback to?

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, please make sure that your Windows is updated to latest version. If done, proceed with instructions below:

1) Are these the steps you've done to do a clean uninstall via DDU:

How to Use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an Intel® Graphics Driver

If not, please proceed with the steps above for DDU and install the latest driver 101.5333.

2) If it still rolls back, please send us a copy of your SSU logs by following these steps:

How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much!

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Roy87, 

How are you doing? I am just following up for the information we have asked in my previous post. Feel free to reply here in this post if your driver still rolls back. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Roy87, 

I hope you are doing fine. As we have not heard a response from you in the past days, we will proceed in closing this case. In case you need further help or have additional questions, feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos