Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1614 Discussions

Red Dead Redemption 2 performance suggestion for Intel Arc graphics

addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good night

I am David, I have come to send several suggestions for red dead redemption 2 and please make it urgent and that the intel drivers engineers realize that this graphics card is working at maximum performance Intel Arc A770 16GB

1. I am using Vulkan Red Dead Redemption 2 and I get the highest frames per second 129 FPS but before I reach 136 FPS it seems that my Intel Arc A770 16GB graphics card together with i7-11700K 11th the performance is higher now well there are areas where there are Many herbs, farmhouses, lights, horses and towns there are quite a few drops of 65 FPS, what does that mean, well, that graphics card I have should run at 136 FPS, drivers can be improved because I have seen the maximum maximum performance that the Intel Arc A770 graphics can give They are 136 FPS Red Dead Redemption 2, which is why I urgently ask you to provide detailed information to the developer of Intel drivers to improve the 65 FPS because that graphic is capable of exceeding 136 FPS 1920x1080, that's why we need more drivers to improve performance I'm using VULKAN please it is urgent that you read the engineers

2. I am waiting for you to please correct the problem DX12 1 FPS and at the same time the performance in Red Dead Redemption 2 PC please a little lighter I am not saying to remove it now if we do not want to enjoy DX12 to see what difference there is between DX12 and Vulkan , Since you or engineers say that DX12 is better, then let the truth be pure reality, Regards

3. So that we can reach 136 FPS if it can be in red dead redemption 2 let's see if you can and also the engineers in the quality of the ultra ultra game if there are many FPS a little below between 120 and 125 FPS 1920x1080 at maximum, why I have already seen that my graphics is capable of 136 FPS obviously it can go higher, but 100% pure performance improvements are missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxJ9P5GT7I&ab_channel=DavidDeLucasRuiz 

David

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

Let us look into this and we will get back to you as soon as we have further details.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Also tell him that please, release an update drivers improve performance both Vulkan and DX12 and at the same time correct DX12 of 1 FPS that launches something similar etc to enjoy the new DX12 technology, if not tell engineers to contact me internally through email and give me drivers what I could get Red Dead Redemption 2

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

We appreciate your patience.

We would like to inform you that our driver developer team is already working on this title to get its performance increased, also on other bugs specific to this title. Unfortunately, we can't provide an ETA though; you should stay tuned for future driver updates.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos